Wednesday, April 29, 2009

our new quarterback

Here's a video of what Michigan's offense is gonna look like with Tate Forcier as Q



I know that this is only a spring game and they weren't hitting him, but damn if it's someone who can lead an offense better than Steven Threet, Forcier and do it. I'm excited to watch games in the big house this year again. I bought season tickets and they go without saying that they were worth it. 8 home games. The big games are Notre Dame, Penn State, and OSU. 2nd season with Rich Rod at the helm. So yeah there's the linger taste of 3-9 from last year in the mouth still, but realistically, I think we can be a bowl game team, or dare I say it, in the hunt for the Big Ten championship. Only time can tell, so until Sept 5 @ home vs. Western Michigan, the excitement is only going to build up.

1 comment:

Dmanlian said...

hard to say if he's legit based on that footage. But it's definitely something worth getting excited for. I got tix for next season too.